- Size Guide
- Additional information
RRP: $7287 ex GST
The Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Solution
The Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Solution delivers end-to-end network security with one platform, one network security operating system and unified policy management with a single pane of glass — for the industry’s best protection against the most advanced security threats and targeted attacks.
One Enterprise Firewall Solution across the Extended Enterprise
The FortiGate family of network appliances represents the industry’s broadest range of enterprise firewall platforms. FortiGate is based on FortiASIC, a purpose-built integrated architecture that provides extremely high throughput and exceptionally low latency, while delivering industry-leading security effectiveness and consolidation which is routinely validated by independent real-world tests. Targeted for distributed enterprises, the FortiGate 60E series contains consolidated security and networking functionality, various connectivity options along with Industry’s best performance in a compact form factor.
- USB Port
- Console Port
- 2x GE RJ45 MGMT/DMZ Ports
- 2x GE RJ45 WAN Ports
- 2x GE RJ45 HA Ports
- 14x GE RJ45 Ports
- 2x GE RJ45/SFP Shared Media Pairs
Powered by SPU SoC3
- Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet’s proprietary Security Processing Unit (SPU) content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Simplifies appliance design and enables breakthrough performance for smaller networks
- Supports firewall acceleration across all packet sizes for maximum throughput
- Delivers accelerated UTM content processing for superior performance and protection
- Accelerates VPN performance for high speed, secure remote access
Redundant Power Supply
Power supply redundancy is essential in the operation of missioncritical networks. The FortiGate 100E Series offers option to connect to an external redundant power supply appliance — The FortiRPS 100, designed to increase network availability and uptime.