- Size Guide
- Additional information
The Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Solution
The Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Solution delivers end-to-end network security with one platform, one network security operating system and unified policy management with a single pane of glass — for the industry’s best protection against the most advanced security threats and targeted attacks.
One Enterprise Firewall Solution across the Extended Enterprise
The FortiGate family of network appliances represents the industry’s broadest range of enterprise firewall platforms. FortiGate is based on FortiASIC, a purpose-built integrated architecture that provides extremely high throughput and exceptionally low latency, while delivering industry-leading security effectiveness and consolidation which is routinely validated by independent real-world tests. Targeted for distributed enterprises, the FortiGate 60E series contains consolidated security and networking functionality, various connectivity options along with Industry’s best performance in a compact form factor.
Powered by FortiASIC SoC3
- Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet’s proprietary FortiASIC™ content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Simplifies appliance design and enables breakthrough performance for smaller networks
- Supports firewall acceleration across all packet sizes for maximum throughput
- Delivers accelerated UTM content processing for superior performance and protection
- Accelerates VPN performance for high speed, secure remote access
3G/4G WAN Extensions
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 60E Series includes a USB port that allows you to plug in a compatible third-party 3G/4G USB modem, providing additional WAN connectivity or a redundant link for maximum reliability.
Compact and Reliable Form Factor
Designed for small environments, you can simply place the FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E on a desktop. It is small, lightweight yet highly reliable with superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.